| || |
Release Notes - 17th February 2012
Our latest round of updates brings you some improvements to resource booking. As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Update all pending resources in a single step
When a request is submitted for a series of bookings, it was previously extremely laborious to have to go through and approve the request for every single booking.
We've added two new tasks to the "Series" tab to allow you to either Confirm or Reject the whole series in one go.
Extend a series of resource bookings
When your booking series comes to an end, you previously had to create a new booking for the same resources.
We've added another task to the "Series" tab which enables you to extend a series of bookings as long as you like.
Other Features and Bug Fixes
- For those of you who like to write your own CSS for advanced styling, we've added a field to all module settings to allow you to specify your own ID for the module.
- In Single Page Payment Group layouts you can now configure the Card Details module to display vertically (address below card details).
- The Article module in Single Page Payment Group layouts can now display an article from a group note. All articles displayed in this way must be approved by Endis Support.
- The "My Merges" screen is now paged to make the list more manageable when it gets long.
- When adding items to the mailing history via the "Add Communications Entry" task, any contents entered weren't visible. This has been fixed.
- A bug meant that in some scenarios it wasn't possible to build queries in the Query Wizard in Internet Explorer. While we were working on this, we made it work for Chrome too.
- When querying for Organizations, you can now query based on "Preferred Address"
- When registered users place an order in the shop, they have the option of selecting the address from their user record, or from previously used addresses. Incomplete addresses were ignored. We've changed this, so that when no other address is available, the components of the incomplete address are used to populate the address fields. A complete address must still be entered before proceeding through the checkout.
- When entering card details, users experienced an error if they entered a space after their name. This has been fixed.
- We've optimized the user merge process so that merges should complete considerably quicker.
- If an article or media item was deleted, users would get errors if they visited pages that referenced the deleted items. We've changed this behavior so that pages will load correctly.
- When privacy settings for "Connections" were hidden on the registration form, this resulted in unnecessarily restrictive settings being applied to site members and the public. This has been fixed.